The following terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Beech Executive Car Hire. When bookings are made through Beech Executive Car Hire all clients are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms and Conditions for Booking
- An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by ourselves. Written confirmation of the booking will be sent via email or SMS.
- Our pricing structure is based on the actual time and/or mileage involved in providing the service requested. Prices for the service will be published on the website https://www.beechexecutivecarhire.com or other prices agreed in writing at the time of confirmation of booking.
- The prices are subject to change without notice. However, prices agreed and confirmed by Beech Executive Car Hire and the client will be honoured, with the exception of conditions 4 and 5.
- Clients may of course amend plans to meet alterations on the day in which case the final cost will reflect any additional time, miles or other services provided. Any additional costs for travel will be based on our standard published rates.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking if sufficient details are not supplied (eg, address of starting location). The client will be notified of the cancellation.
- The client must allow sufficient time when making a booking to allow for the check-in times required by their airline and for any reasonable delays that may be caused by traffic conditions. Beech Executive Car Hire shall not be responsible for any delay caused by their failure to allow enough time to reach the destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- In the case of a service to or from an airport, seaport or train station, where there is a significant variation to the flight’s, crossings, or rail service & the scheduled arrival time, Beech Executive Car Hire will make every effort meet the client as agreed. However, Beech Executive Car Hire will not be responsible for delays on account of such circumstances.
- Any amendments to a flight’s details or destination made within 7 days of the scheduled pick up/meeting time could result in cancellation of service and we reserve the right to charge the cancellation charges as described, in the cancellation fees listed here below.
- Vehicles will only carry up to the number of passengers which the vehicle manufacturer states. We will not carry more passengers than we are legally permitted to do so.
- We reserve the right not to carry any passenger(s) should the passenger(s) have excessive luggage that would result in the vehicle being overloaded and unsafe on the road and the driver’s decision is final. No refunds will be made in these circumstances.
- If the passenger has failed to catch their booked flight, they must advise Beech Executive Car Hire at least 2 hours before the estimated arrival time to avoid possible no-show charges. With less than 2 hours’ notice the client will be liable for the full payment of the fare plus any waiting time incurred. Failure of the client to show for any booking will result in full payment of the fare together with any costs incurred in collecting said payment.
- Beech Executive Car Hire will not be held responsible for the safety or custody of personal belongings, purchases, luggage or any other items carried by any passenger or which are left in the vehicle. Lost property should be reported to us and the Police as soon as possible in case it can be returned. Whilst every care is taken, client’s property is carried at entirely their own risk & no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Clients are advised to check their own travel insurance.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry any person that we consider is likely to be ill in the vehicle or who may behave in a way that endangers the occupants of the vehicle and/or the vehicle itself. In these circumstances the booking will be terminated & all passengers will be asked to vacate the vehicle as soon as it safe to do so. No refund will be given & the client will remain liable for full payment. Should the vehicle require cleaning or valeting due to illness/soiling an immediate charge of £120.00 will apply.
- The hirer is responsible for the passengers & their behaviour in the vehicle during the journey. Passengers failing to return on time may be left behind. Passengers affected by drunkenness or drugs may be refused permission to travel for the safety of the vehicle, other passengers and the driver’s decision is final. No refund will be available in these cases.
- Any damage caused to any part of our vehicle(s) by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- All passengers must wear the seat belts provided in all vehicles. Beech Executive Car Hire accept no responsibility or liability for injuries, accidents or death as a result of passengers failing to wear the seat belts provided. Child seats must be secured by the passengers providing them. Beech Executive Car Hire will not be responsible for the safety or fitting of child seats. We are exempt from the child seat law currently in place.
- Beech Executive Car Hire reserves the right to provide alternative vehicle(s) to carry out the hire in case of mechanical breakdown or other unforeseen problems arising such as (but not limited to) delayed flight returns.
- Our drivers drive at safe and sensible speeds according to the road conditions, traffic and legal speed limits. They will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer at the time of booking.
- Beech Executive Car Hire maintains a strict no-smoking policy in all our vehicles.
Although every effort will be made to provide an equally suitable vehicle, Beech Executive Car Hire reserves the right to sub-contract other vehicles where required. We will ensure they are vetted and meet our own high standards as possible.
- Wherever possible, we require at least 24 hours’ notice to secure a booking. At short notice please phone us for availability, we will try to help wherever we can.
- The client will be responsible for checking the details provided in the booking form for accuracy. In situations where Beech Executive Car Hire were unable to provide a service due to inaccurate or incomplete information the cancellation fees listed here below will apply.
- Failure of the client to show for any booking will result in full payment of the fare together with any costs incurred in collecting said payment.
- Journeys booked from airports, seaports, train stations & large venues the onus is on the passenger to locate the driver not the driver to locate the passenger. On booking any such journey we will advise a definite pick-up point that the passenger must locate.
- Any failure on the passenger’s part to locate the driver will result in charges to the passenger or an invoice submitted. Passengers failing to show up 1.5 hours after the confirmed arrival time will be charged for the transfer and parking costs if they do not inform us of delays by telephone. We may also leave after this time period for our other travel.
Waiting time charges
- Except for a 10 minute ‘grace’ period, waiting charges will apply and any additional waiting time during the duration of the booking will be charged extra to the agreed fare at our standard waiting time rate. This is charged at £40.00 per hour or £10 per 15 minutes (or any part 15-minute period thereof)
- We are happy to stop for comfort breaks of 10 minutes or less. Longer stops, for example meals, will be charged extra at our standard hourly rate.
Airport Meet and Greet Service
- 60 minutes waiting time will be included free of charge from the time the flight has landed. Thereafter, waiting time charges will apply at our current standard rate plus any additional parking charges at cost. (Customer pays for standard airport parking charges – the cost of which will be notified at time of booking).
- Our in-terminal Meet and Greet service will be an additional £10.00 at all UK Airports.
Airport Call and Greet Service
We now offer a pre-arranged Call and Greet service at Gatwick, Heathrow, London City, Luton and Stansted Airports. Please call when you are through immigration and baggage collection and meet your chauffeur at an arranged meeting point within 15 minutes.
We reserve the right to add additional unsociable hours charge for bookings made between 22:00 – 06:00 and at weekends or on any UK Bank Holiday.
Payments and Deposits
- Payment can be made by cash, BACS transfer, credit/debit card. Details of how to pay will be in the booking confirmation email/text or on the invoice.
- Extras such as the London Congestion Charge (LCC), London Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ), toll roads and car parking will be charged at cost price unless agreed beforehand.
Methods Of Payment
• Debit/Credit Cards
We accept payments in the following currency: GBP
Retail Price Index (RPI)
We reserve the right to increase our prices in line with the Retail Price Index (RPI) which will take effect after 1st March 2022. This reflects the increase in the costs to run and invest in the company and the high-quality services we provide.
Late Payment Charge
- It is a condition of this agreement that invoices shall be paid in full within 7 days of issue thereof. Our credit terms are strictly 7 days for payments on account. Should any invoice(s) not be paid within 7 days, any outstanding invoice(s) shall immediately become due and payable.
- Without prejudice to the Company’s rights hereunder, all monies due to the company in respect of provision of the services which are not paid by the due date shall bear interest on the balance due at the rate of 10% per month plus the Bank of England base rate (0.75%).
- The customer shall not be entitled for any reason to withhold payment of monies due to Beech Executive Car Hire. The company reserves the right to enforce this late payment charge until payment is received in full by Beech Executive Car Hire in respect thereof.
Cancellation of bookings without a rebooking will be charged as following.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer before 72 hours from the start of the period of hire – £10 administration charge may be applied.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 72 hours from the start of the period of hire – 50% of fare.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire – 75% of fare.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire – 100% of fare.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable. Any monies outstanding will be invoiced accordingly.
Beech Executive Car Hire Disclaimer
We do not accept any responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside of our control.
- We do not accept any liability and cannot be held responsible for any loss financial or professional for missed flights, trains, buses or delays caused by road traffic accidents, adverse weather conditions, theft, congestion, mechanical breakdown/punctures, terrorist attacks, acts of God or if we were given the wrong booking information.
- In the event of very bad weather, we reserve the right to cancel without penalty if advised against travelling by authorities such as the Police, Met Office or Highways Agency or if we consider it unlikely that we will be able to complete your journey safely. In these circumstances a full refund, less £10 administration charge will be made but no further compensation is due.
- Every effort will be made by Beech Executive Car Hire to get passengers to their destination on time or early. Passengers should check their collection times and enquire about any known delays to ensure they leave with enough time to complete the journey ahead and arrive on schedule. Passengers should allow additional time for outbound airport transfers to cover for unexpected delays which may make you late for onward travel.
- There is a forward facing dashcam fitted in the car for the safety and security of both the driver and passengers on board.
In the very unlikely event of a problem, complaint or dissatisfaction with our service, it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.